Wolfinger Cemetery is located on Wolfinger Road within Secor Park.
The cemetery was established in 1835.
Click here to download Wolfing Cemetery fees:
Wolfinger Cemetery Rules and Regulations:
- No digging or planting allowed.
- No glass containers of any type.
- Artificial flowers permitted.
- Potted plants may be placed anytime and removed within a reasonable amount of time.
- Wastepaper and rubbish must not be deposited on the lawn.
- All flowers, wreaths, etc. shall be removed from graves by March 1st.
- All markers and monuments must have a concrete base flush with ground and extending at least 2 inches on all sides of marker.
- Bases must be installed by the Township and payment to the Fiscal Officer.
- By order of the Richfield Township Trustees, 419-829-2781